GLOBE WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL was established in Australia in 1999. Our commitment to Total Facility Management Services has seen our company rapidly grow into a multi-national organization with 15 offices across East and West Europe and the Asia Pacific region and representative offices located in North America and Africa.
At Globe Williams, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our services “know how” to benefit their daily operations. We offer a full range of services to businesses in a diverse range of industry segments across the globe. We believe our service sectors offer the greatest potential to serve our clients.
Our services include reactive ad hoc and program maintenance: technical maintenance, cleaning, security, gardening, pest control, waste management, hygiene, handyman, catering, relocations and ad hoc building maintenances services.
Why Globe Williams International:
- Economy of scale by consolidating all your service
- One point of contact to establish a working business relationship
- Competitive rates
- Tailored services to individual client needs
- 24 Hour service for reactive ad hoc maintenance services
- Optimum results using the latest industry standards, and advanced equipment
- We invest in the people behind our company to equip them with the knowledge and skills sets required to deliver quality services.
- Detailed reporting provided for specific services
Alpha Bank Serbia, PHILIP MORRIS, PFIZER, ZEPTER INTERNATIONAL, JUGOŠPED, INDITEX, Marfin banka, Credit Agricole Bank, ELECTRONIKI Megastores Srbija, HOME CENTER, Canadian Embassy – Belgrade, Cyprus Embassy – Belgrade, MERCEDES-BENZ Srbija I Crna Gora, DIRECT TREASURY, British International School Belgrade, GRAND MOTORS, ADECCO, LINK CONSULTANTS, HERTZ, RUDO, NESTLE, GORENJE, just to name a few.
IKEA, Nokia-Siemens, Fujitsu, Mercedes, Kraft Foods, Village Cinemas, Philips, BP, Barclay’s, Toyota, Friesland/Campina, Alstom Group, Sao Paolo Intesa Bank, LaFarge Cement, Avon Cosmetics, Beiersdorf Pharma, Carrefour, just to name a few.